International Crankshaft is hiring new team members. Our team is one big family pursuing one big goal.
Click on the links below to view job descriptions and requirements for each open position.
Die Setup / Die Polishing
International Crankshaft Benefit Program
• Skill Based Pay System – Raises based on how fast you successfully pass evaluations
• Work 7 days in two weeks or half the month on a normal schedule!
• Shift Differential: additional pay of $0.30 cents for all hours worked between 3pm – 11:20pm and $3.00 for all hours worked between 11pm – 7:20am.
• Possible production bonuses, incentive bonuses and holiday bonuses
• 12-hour shifts, 7am – 7:20pm or 7pm – 7:20am
• Overtime paid after 36 hours in one week and after 40 the following
• Career Advancement Available
• Choice of 16 Anthem Medical / Vision and Delta Dental Insurance plans available on your first day of employment
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts available on your first day of employment
• Paid Vacation in your first year
• Paid Emergency Absence Days in your first year
• Paid Life Insurance 2x annual salary to cap of $200,000
• Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 1 year of full-time employment
• Paid laundered uniforms upon hire
• 401K Company match dollar for dollar up to 3% and $0.50 cents on the dollar for 4% and 5%
• 401K Company eligible after 6 months of full-time employment following the first of a new quarter
• $150 dollars for Metatarsal Safety Boots every 9 or 12 months based on placement
• $165 for Prescription OSHA approved Safety Glasses every two years or 1 year if prescription
• Accrue seniority immediately
• Immediate Holiday Pay
• Immediate Paid Bereavement
• Immediate Paid Jury Duty
• Company events and gifts
• Outside Training possibility